“Dummy, look alive, you’re on standby for fire safety” – Tony Stark
The first Iron Man movie released in 2008 has stormed global theatres with the fans’ beloved superhero Iron Man and his futuristic armours, not to mention his ultimate workshop and workshop robots in the giant mansion. Adding onto the awesome Marvel collection, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the Deluxe Version of 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) collectible figure, featuring the genius engineer testing the thrust capabilities of his newly created prototype Iron Man suit parts.
Masterfully crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in Iron Man, the figure includes a head sculpt with incredible likeness, LED light-up functions on arc reactor on chest, repulsor palms, and legs, a metallic painted gauntlet and leg armour which displays complicated mechanical design, mechanical wires stretch around the upper body just like the film depiction, and a finely crafted casual outfit. Along with the figure, a diamond-shaped dynamic figure stand and a matching backdrop to recreate Tony Stark workshop setting where he put the prototype armours in a flight test.
The deluxe version will come with an articulated mechanical robot Dum-E with 360o rotating base and fire extinguisher as an accident detector for passionate fans to complete their unique diorama display!
What’s more, a Special Edition available in selected markets exclusively includes a Mark II mask and an Arc Reactor with LED light-up function in a display case as bonus items.
Conduct experiments with the special Tony Stark figure. This Mech Test Version is absolutely a must-have for any Iron Man collector!
- The 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version)
- One (1) pair of articulated mechanical arm gauntlets
- One (1) pair of articulated mechanical boots
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relax hands (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of opened hands (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) grey coloured T-Shirt
- One (1) pair of dark green coloured pants
- One (1) pair of black coloured knee pads
- One (1) belt with utility pouches
- One (1) articulated mechanical robot Dum-E with rotating base and fire extinguisher***
- A diamond-shaped dynamic figure base with Tony Stark workshop themed backdrop
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Tony Stark wearing the prototype of Iron Man suit in Iron Man
- A head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- Dark brown coloured short hair sculpture
- Body with over 32 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- 5 LED light-up areas located at circle-shaped arc reactor on chest, repulsor palms, and legs (white light, battery operated)
- Metallic silver coloured painting on the mechanical body design including arms and lower legs
- Real-like mechanical wire details stretch around upper body
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Size: 30cm tall approx
- Scale: 1/6